Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I received this item at a discount in return for an honest review.
This is a beautifully made car seat canopy. It's made of 100% breathable fabric (cotton on bottom, polyester on top). It has little air "vents" where the material allows air to enter the car seat while being covered from weather or distractions. The canopy cover has two straps with snaps so it is very easy to attach and remove from the car seat. Also even if it rains, the water shouldn't soak through both layers of material quickly, so the baby is completely dry and safe. I personally purchased this item for a baby shower and I can't wait to see how much that person loves this item. I used one with all 3 of my kids and I would definitely put it on the top of every baby registry.

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Carseat-Canopy-Cover-Fashionable/dp/B017M8T346
#babyNueCanopy




No comments:

Post a Comment