Saturday, January 30, 2016

I purchased the 124 piece furniture pads for pretty much my entire house. We go through similar pads extremely fast as I have 3 kids who put a lot of wear and tear on the furniture. I appreciate that these pads are thicker and more customizable. I will no longer be putting a pad that's too big on the bottom of my kitchen chairs. After time I'm sure they will fall off as every brand does, but I feel like since these are thicker, they will last much longer. This package comes with:
24 round 1 inch (25mm)
20 round ¾ inch (19mm)
8 round 1½ inch (38mm)
6 rectangle 5 7/8 x ½ inch (150mm x 13mm)
2 Rectangle 5 7/8 x 4 3/8 (150mm x 110mm)
Transparent Bumper pads quantity and sizes
64 hemispherical 1/6 inch thick x 3/8 inch diameter (3mm x 10mm)
So I feel like there is a size for every need. Simply peel of the back of the sticker and you're ready to go. I received this item at a discount in return for an honest unbiased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment