Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I purchased the Vibrelli floor bicycle pump for my husband who often bikes to work in the summer. He needed a reliable pump so, as you can imagine, I was thrilled when I received this product. It is made of high quality steel and you can tell it's not cheap in any sense of the word. It has multiple valves for using on different inflatable items. The pump comes with a valve clip so you don't have to worry about losing those small needles. The gauge can measure up to 160 psi and, from what I can tell, is very accurate. Another added benefit to this pump is that it comes with glueless patches that can fit anywhere including your pocket. No need to get stuck with a flat again. For me personally, switching valves was a little difficult, but it also made me feel like the valve wasn't going to just fall off. You can easily switch from Presta to Schrader valves. The base of the pump is made of durable nylon so it's able to be lightweight but not break easily. And I'm not sure where else you can get one, but this pump comes with a 5 year warranty!! This company believes in their product and so do I.

http://vibrelli.com/vibrelli-floor-pump/
#vibrelli


No comments:

Post a Comment