Wednesday, April 13, 2016

vinyl sheets

I received these vinyl sheets at a discount in return for an honest review. They are a fantastic product to have for projects whether it be school or otherwise. My son used a sheet to make me a pencil holder. At first I was afraid it would start peeling loose, but they actually have a really strong bond. I used a few other colors to make signs for a sale I was having and accidentally let a letter fold onto itself. I couldn't get it apart. So you don't have to worry about the vinyl falling off of whatever project you create. They come in a variety of colors and you can use one sheet for many projects which is a huge money saver. I loved the products and would like to try them in different sizes. http://www.amazon.com/Adhesive-Vinyl-Sheets-PACK-Permanent/dp/B0125FQD6C/ie=UTF8?m=A2BHYNWMF1ZMRV&keywords=adhesive+vinyl+sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment