Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Baffle Bibs

I use a ton of this style bib and I absolutely love how soft these are. They have adjustable metal snaps that do not leave marks on clothing or around the baby's neck. They are made with a fleece like backing which makes this bib even more comfortable on a baby. My daughter doesn't try to pull this type of bib off where she does with all of the standard styles. It also helps cover high enough on her chest that when she drops food it doesn't go behind the bib. I love the patterns as well. They are cute and can go with just about any outfit. I received this item at a discount in return for an honest review.
http://www.amazon.com/Baffle-Bandana-4-pack-Organic-Fox-trot/dp/B01BJBULHA?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=ag_dp_usw2_LOutO

No comments:

Post a Comment