Monday, May 30, 2016

hose

I have quite a few of this type of hose and I like them because they contract down to nothing once you're done using them. This hose is better than some because it has brass fittings so they are less likely to leak. Mine didn't leak at all where my last one, with plastic fittings, did. The nozzle is plastic which is pretty standard with this type of hose. It has many different settings and worked great on my garden because the shower setting is so gentle. The only this I didn't like was the hanger for the nozzle, but it was a bonus item anyway so.. I guess I really can't complain. I use this product a lot, but I will need to get a longer hose for some of my home projects. 50ft is shorter than it sounds. I received this item at a discount in return for an honest review.http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DSCKVX2

No comments:

Post a Comment