Saturday, February 6, 2016


I purchased this cover for my daughter. Her car seat is different than most car seats and I have a hard time finding a cover that fits. This cover fit her seat perfectly. I love how this has a flap that you can use to peek in on the baby. It has about 8 snaps that allow you to keep the flap buttoned up or take it down to view inside. It's made out of soft fabrics both inside and out and keeps the baby night and warm without the bulk of a coat during the winter. You want to make sure the handle of the car seat is up when using this cover. If you put it down the cover will not stretch enough to cover both the top and bottom of the seat. I received this item at a discount in return for an honest unbiased review.
http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Seat-Cover-Window-System/dp/B018SO95UU


No comments:

Post a Comment